"We continue to work around the clock": Latest on the Jaguar Land Rover cyber attack
One week since Jaguar Land Rover revealed they shut down systems due to a major cyber attack
It's one week since Jaguar Land Rover shut down systems because of a major cyber attack.
Since last week, production has been on hold at plants in Halewood on Merseyside, and Solihull in the West Midlands - as well as at its engine site in Wolverhampton.
JLR is understood to have told factory workers to stay home until at least Wednesday now, as a result of the cyber-attack.
Staff were told last week they'd be off until today (Tuesday 9th), with the situation under review daily.
In their latest statement, A spokesperson for JLR said: "We continue to work around the clock to restart our global applications in a controlled and safe manner following the recent cyber incident.
"We are working with third party cybersecurity specialists and alongside law enforcement.
"We want to thank all our customers, partners, suppliers and colleagues for their patience and support.
"We are very sorry for the disruption this incident has caused. Our retail partners remain open and we will continue to provide further updates."